NOTICE: THIS IS A SAMPLE, NOT A REAL JOB
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of job listings. Your tasks will include uploading new jobs, updating existing jobs, updating pictures/titles, listing reports, etc. As we have many listings, you will need to manage all jobs in Excel, so you must be familiar with this setup. You will also need to communicate with clients to fix listings in case of any errors or issues.
Candidates must have experience in operating a large number of job listings. You need to know how the jobs system works, how listings work, how reviews work, and all the latest job developments. You also need to know who/how to contact clients to have various listing issues resolved.
You must have experience in building various job templates across a range of categories and be able to manage these in bulk. Most importantly, you need to be an Excel expert. You need to know how to build complicated formulas and macros to link cells and even different files together.
All work is done in English, so you must be fluent in English to work. You need to have rudimentary HTML editing skills to work with the copy.
Since you will be working with products, basic Photoshop knowledge is a must. You need to be able to resize, remake and fix images suitable for website format. Photoshop editing skills are also needed to edit photos and text.
- Supervising product listings on 9 Amazon markets
- Building jobs templates in Excel
- Jobs listing optimization
- Overseeing data mining about new tablet/phone releases & their product fit
- Working with the team on workflow improvements and managing daily issues
- Heading the Product Listings department to build a team to accommodate fast company growth
- Delegating work and overseeing other colleague's progress
- Training junior staff
- Business process analysis to create automated software to manage listings
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Native in English. Knowledge of German, Spanish, French or Italian is a plus
- Able to investigate, make decisions and solve problems independently
- Expert Excel user (knowledge of macros, complicated formulas, ability to connect various files and work with files over 300,000 cells)
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Able to work well in a team and supervise/teach others
- Computer and internet-savvy. Tech and gadget friendly.
- Competent in using Project Management software to oversee task administration
- Attentive to detail and unfazed by large-scale data / administrative work
- Has a “can do” attitude, likes taking matters into own hands to get things done
- Wants to learn the business inside out rather than be a small cog in the wheel
- Curious by nature - wants to learn continuously and utilize knowledge on a daily basis
- Able to plan, organize, and prioritize work - this role wears many hats!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Multinational working environment
- Remote work with options to visit company offices
- Dynamic online operations that spread around the globe
- Fast-growing business & industry
- Opportunity to learn and create innovative business solutions
- Lots of opportunities for personal development & skill growth
- Competitive salary with bonuses & other incentives
A successful applicant should be able to start work in the next 7-14 days. This is a full-time position and a long-term offer.